- Setting Time:3 hours
- Preparation Time:10 mins
- Cooking Time:5 mins
- Makes 4 servings
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 1/2 cup freshly made paneer
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp strawberry crush,
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 1/2 gms agar-agar,
blended into a smooth powder
- 3/4 tsp of lemon juice
- 1 cup whipped cream
For The Garnish
- A few chopped strawberries
- Combine the strawberries and sugar in a bowl and mash gently using the back of a spoon. Keep aside.
- Combine the paneer, 1 tbsp of milk, strawberry crush and sugar and blend in a mixer to a smooth.
- Combine the agar-agar, remaining milk and ¼ cup water in a deep pan and bring to boil, while stirring continuously.
- Remove from the flame and strain the mixture using a sieve.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl and place the bowl in a deep vessel filled with ice-cubes for 8 to 10 minutes or until the mixture cools and thickens. Whisk the mixture vigorously and continuously till it is in ice-cube vessel to avoid any lump formation.
- Add the paneer-strawberry puree, mashed strawberries and lemon juice and mix well.
- Add the whipped cream and fold gently.
- Pour equal quantities of the mixture into 4 individual bowls / glasses and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours or till the mousse sets.
- Garnish with strawberries and serve chilled.