- Plain flour : 250 grams
- Powdered Sugar : 1 tbsp
- Oil : for frying purpose
- Sugar Syrup
- Sugar : 500 grams
- Water : 625 ml
- Ground Cardamom : 1/4 teaspoon
- Rose water
- Fresh cream sweetened
How to make
- Boil sugar and water in a saucepan.
- Cook it for 8-10 minutes for thick formation of the syrup.
- Mix sifted flour, sugar, water for smooth batter and keep it for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a flat bottomed pan.
- Pour the mixture in the pan and fry it till golden brown color.
- Shift the pancake into the sugar syrup.
- Garnish the Mal Pua with cardamom, rosewater and fresh cream and serve it hot.