- 2 cups Rice
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 100 gms Beans Finely
- 2 Carrot Finely Chopped
- 1 Onion Sliced
- 100 gms Cabbage Finely
- 2 Spring Onions Finely
- 2-3 Green Chilies cut
- 1 tsp Ginger Chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic Finely
- 2 tbsp Soya Sauce
- Salt & pepper to
- Pick, wash and soak the rice in enough water for 10-15 minutes and drain.
- Boil water, add rice and little salt.
- Cook uncovered on low heat till rice is tender.
- Take care not to overcook the rice. Each grain of rice should be separate.
- When rice is done, drain and add soom cold water and drain again using a large seive and set aside.
- Heat oil in a kadhai / large pan and stir fry all the chopped vegetables.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Take care that vegetables are not overdone, they should be crisp.
- Mix salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked rice and mix well. Now mix the soya sauce to it.
- Cook the chinese fried rice for 2-3 minutes and serve hot.