- 2 idlis, cubed
- 1 cup mixed vegetables of your choice
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 small piece ginger, finely chopped
- 2 green chilies, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. red chili powder
How to make:
- Heat oil in a pan and add the cinnamon, cloves and cardamom. Then add the chopped onions and stir for few minutes till they turn golden brown.
- Now add the vegetables and saute for few minutes. Then add the ginger, salt, chili powder,
turmeric and coriander powder.
- To this add the idlis and stir till contents are thoroughly heated. Transfer into serving dish and garnish with mint and coriander leaves.
Tip: Garlic can also be added. Add few tomatoes if desired. The idlis can be made to very small pieces using your hands instead of cutting into cubes for this dish. Try out the masala idli instead of the usual fried rice or biryani for a change.