- Oil for deep frying
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- salt according to taste
- 5-6 raw bananas
How to make banana chips:
- Take off and put bananas in plenty of salted iced water.
- Slice bananas with a chip slicer into water, mix in turmeric.
- Keep for 10 minutes, remove out water fully.
- Spread out on a kitchen cloth to take off moisture.
- Heat up oil in a wok till smoky.
- Fry banana slices in one-layer batches for a minute or two or until crisp.
- Lift chips out with slotted spoon and remove on paper towels.