Eggless Mini Tarts
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp diced Carrot
- 2 tbsp diced Green Pepper
- 2 tbsp Crumbled Paneer
- 1/4 cup chopped Spinach
- Dash of Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Cream Cheese
- Chilli Flakes to taste
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- Black Olives for garnishing
- Heat up some olive oil, add diced green pepper, carrot and cook for just about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add crumbled paneer, chopped spinach, black pepper, salt, oregano, chilli flakes, mix well and cook for about a minute.
- Allow the mixture to cool down.
- Fold in cream cheese, mozzarella cheese in above veggies mixture once veggies cools down completely.
- Cut puff pastry sheets or frozen lacha paratha in small rounds.
- Place cut pastry rounds in cupcake liners.
- Add spoonful of veggie mixture, top it up using some mozzarella cheese and black olive.
- Bake at 375 degree Fahrenheit for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve hot!