Bhel Puri Recipe
- 1 cup Puffed Rice (Kurmura)
- 1/2 cup chopped Tomato (Tamatar)
- 1/2 cup chopped Onion (Pyaj)
- 1/4 cup chopped Coriander Leaves (Dhania Patta)
- 1/2 cup boiled and mashed Potato (Aloo)
- 4 chopped Green Chilli (Hari mirch)
- 1 tblsp chopped Ginger(Adrak)
- 1 tblsp Garam Masala
- 6 tblsp Tamarind (Imli) Chutney
- 6 tblsp Coriander Leaves (Dhania Patta) And Mint Chutney
- 1/2 cup Nimkis
- 1/2 cup Sev
- 1/2 cup Gol gappas
- 2 tblsp Lime or Lemon (Nimbu) Juice
How to make bhel puri:
- Mix the puffed rice, tomatoes, onions.
- Drain the water from the grated potatoes and mix that as well.
- Mix all the ingredients under seasoning and add to this.
- Lightly crush and add the nimkis and golgappas.
- Add the sev and kaara pusa directly and mix well.
- Finally garnish with coriander leaves and lemon juice.
- Serve immediately.