Baby Corn Broccoli Recipe
- 1/2 teacup Capsicums (cut into big pieces)
- 1/2 teacup Onions (cut into big pieces)
- 1 teacup Broccoli (cut into big pieces)
- 1/2 teacup Baby Corn (sliced diagonally)
- 1/4 teacup French Beans (parboiled)
- A few pieces Cucumber (diagonally sliced)
- 7-8 Cashew Nuts (lightly fried)
- 1 tsp Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- A pinch Sugar
- 2 pinches Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Heat oil in a frying pan, on high heat. Add garlic and stir fry for a few seconds.
- Add capsicums, capsicums, onion, broccoli, baby corn, French beans and cucumber and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Combine corn flour and 3/4 teacup of water. Add to the vegetables.
- Add black pepper, sugar and salt. Cook for one minute.
- Served hot, garnished with fried cashew nuts