Aloo Cheese Croquettes
To Be Mixed Into A Cheesy Stuffing
- Grated Mozzrella Cheese(2 tbsp)
- Grated Processed Cheese(2 tbsp)
- Chilli-Garlic Sauce(2 tbsp)
- Potatoes, boiled and mashed (4 medium)
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper Powder (1/2 tsp)
- Plain Flour-Maida (1/2 cup)
- Bread crumbs (for rolling)
- Oil (for deep-frying)
- Salt (to taste)
- Combine the potatoes salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide this mixture into 6 equal portions and shape each portion into a small round.
- Press a little in the center of each round to make a depression. Place 1 tsp of the cheesy filling in the depression and again shape them into cylindrical croquettes.
- Combine the plain flour with 3/4 cup water and mix well, till no lumps remain.
- Dip each croquette in the plain flour-water mixture and roll in the bread crumbs till it is evenly coated from all the sides.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai on a medium flame, and deep-fry the croquettes till they are golden brown in colour from all sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.