This is one of our most favourite recipes. A gooey, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate fudge that needs just four ingredients, 20 minutes and a huge appetite.
- Chef: Nishtha Asrani
- Recipe Servings: 4
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Easy to make nutella cake. Ready in just 15 minutes, this cake will leave everyone asking for more.
- 1 cup maida/ refined flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup refined oil
- 1/2 cup nutella
- 1 egg, whisked
How to Make Microwave Nutella Cake
- In a microwaveable bowl sieve baking powder,maidaand sugar.
- In another bowl whisk an egg. Add oil and nutella to it. Whisk till nutella is well mixed.
- Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredient bowl and mix well. (Tip: If the mixture is too thick add 2-3 Tbsp of cold milk.)
- Place the bowl in the microwave and cook for 2-3 minutes at HI.
NOTE: All microwaves have different settings. You can stop the cycle and check at 30 second intervals if it’s done. Cook till toothpick inserted in comes out clean.