Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Recipe Type: Veg.
- 1 Peeled Banana (chopped & frozen)
- 2 tbsp Slivered Almonds (toasted)
- 2 cup Orange Juice
- 1 cup Frozen Peaches
How to make Almond Fruit Smoothie:
- Put frozen banana and peaches in a blender. Blend until it smoothens.
- Now, pour orange juice to form a smooth blend.
- Pour the smoothie into tall glass and top the drink with almonds before serving.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups sama ka chawal
- 1 large red tomato
- 2 green chilies
- 2tsp chopped green coriander
- 1 cup paneer
- ½ cup khoya
- 2tbsp singhada ka atta
- 4tbsp peanut oil or desi ghee
- sendha namak to taste
- Heat one tbsp.ghee or oil. Add the samaka chawal and sauté a little till lightly colored and well coated with oil.
- Add the sendha namak to taste and 2 cup water. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Cook till almost done.
- Remove from heat and cover and set aside covered for 10-12 minutes or till all the moisture is absorbed.
- Fluff up using a fork. Deseed the tomato and chop into dices. Finely chop the green chilies and the coriander.
- Mash the khoya, 1tbsp singhada ka atta and paneer well till smooth as a dough. Make small marble sized balls.
- Roll the balls in singhada ka atta and roll again between palms.(you can also roll the balls in some samai rice).
- Heat the remaining ghee or oil and deep fry the balls till golden in colour.
- Add the ball, the chopped tomatoes, the chopped chilies and coriander leaves to the fluffed rice and mix lightly.
- Serve hot with cucumber raita.